Mark runs Apple’s Logic Pro, Cubase and Bitwig Studio, and he can teach Pro Tools, FL Studio, Garage Band and Reason to name a few more. Any possible aspect of music production is on offer here, and once he diagnoses your current status, he will organise a schedule accordingly.
Examples of what I offer:
- Impartial advice on what is required to set up a studio
- Set-up, configuration and diagnosis of your studio (drivers, installation, hardware issues, acoustic treatment etc.)
- Weekly hour-long sessions from scratch covering a bit of everything until you feel able to make music on your own
- Specialised genre production: how to make Drum and Bass, Dubstep, Trap, Bass music, House, Techno and any other electronic music genre
- Intermediate sessions for those with some knowhow
- Advanced production techniques: multiband compression, side-chaining, dynamic EQ, advanced routing and grouping, re-sampling, synthesis, glitch
- Software/plug-in tutorials. Learn how to master Massive, Kontakt, FM8, Reaktor, Razor, Monark, Serum, virus, and any others – once you understand synthesis, you can use anything!
- Weekend crash courses – a track from start to finish
Points to consider:
- These things take time; it’s not possible to cover much in a single session. Be prepared to put the hours in
- Special needs and autism specialism
- Preparation for GCSE, A Level, BTEC and degree courses or exams
- Preparation for Apple Certified Logic Pro 101 course
- Bespoke tuition offered as negotiated